ASU announces Camp Tontozona upgrades that include synthetic field
Arizona State on Friday announced Camp Tontozona -- the program's popular preseason practice site located northeast of Payson -- will undergo upgrades that include a new synthetic field replacing the natural grass.
According to the school, the synthetic field will feature a water system for cooling and cleaning the field, sleeves for field goal posts, field striping for multi-sport use and more.
"That will change the whole outlook of that place because it's all rainy and so the ground's always wet,'' offensive coordinator Rob Likens recently told azcentral sports. "You're worried... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan