ASU baseball freshman Spencer Torkelson on home run tear
Arizona State (4-5) hosts Oklahoma State (5-2) for a three-game home series this weekend.
ASU freshman Spencer Torkelson is on an early-season home run tear and is already more than halfway to the ASU freshman record set by Barry Bonds.
Oklahoma State at ASU When: 6:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 12 p.m. Sunday.
Where: Phoenix Municipal Stadium.
TV/radio: Pac-12 Network/KDUS-AM (1060), Sunday.
Streaming: thesundevils.com, Friday and Saturday.
Outlook: ASU (4-5) split two mid-week games at Long Beach State, winning 1-0 Tuesday and losing 16-4 Wednesday. Five pitchers combined for the shutout... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results