ASU basketball aims for first sweep under Bobby Hurley
It might have been the late hour. As the clock approached midnight, Bobby Hurley made it clear that didn't sit well with him. During Thursday's postgame news conference, the Arizona State coach casually mentioned that it was a shame so many people probably missed ASU's thrilling win over USC.
“Probably half the country didn't see it,” Hurley said. “It was a great game, great finish. Those people have rolled over two or three times by now.”
But more than likely, Hurley already was looking ahead to Saturday's contest against UCLA for one simple reason: In his three years in Tempe, ASU has yet... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'