ASU basketball better positioned for second half of Pac-12 season
SEATTLE - Arizona State didn't necessarily have to reinvent itself during the first half of the Pac-12 season, but the Sun Devils had to come to an understanding: Their days of burying teams with deep shooting and extended runs were pretty much over.
The conference schedule brought different challenges. Opposing coaches were more familiar with ASU's personnel and scheme. They played zone defense to combat ASU's explosiveness. They pounded the ball inside to take advantage of ASU's size limitations. As a result, the Sun Devils had to find different ways to win, and it took time.
But entering... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'