ASU football adds commitment from running back Isaiah Floyd, who flips from New Mexico
Arizona State is adding a running back previously committed to New Mexico.
Isaiah Floyd, who played last year at City College of San Francisco, announced on Twitter on Jan. 31 that was committing to the Sun Devils.
Then, over the weekend, he had his official visit to Tempe and posted a tweet.
"Great official visit this weekend! Signing on Wednesday!"
Floyd (5-7, 185) was the leading rusher among California junior colleges in 2017. He gained 1,797 yards while scoring 21 touchdowns.
Floyd joins fellow running back recruits Brock Sturges of Allen, Texas, AJ Carter of Many, La., and... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki