ASU football adds commitment from running back Isaiah Floyd, who flips from New Mexico
Arizona State is adding a running back previously committed to New Mexico.
Isaiah Floyd, who played last year at City College of San Francisco, announced on Twitter on Jan. 31 that was committing to the Sun Devils.
Then, over the weekend, he had his official visit to Tempe and posted a tweet.
"Great official visit this weekend! Signing on Wednesday!"
Floyd (5-7, 185) was the leading rusher among California junior colleges in 2017. He gained 1,797 yards while scoring 21 touchdowns.
Floyd joins fellow running back recruits Brock Sturges of Allen, Texas, AJ Carter of Many, La., and... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'