ASU football closes with strong signing-day surge
From where they started two months ago, stuck in a coaching transition, Arizona State football finished coach Herm Edwards' first recruiting cycle stronger than many expected.
The Sun Devils had a National Signing Day surge, locking up 11 players, including two four-star prospects that rank among the country's best at their defensive positions. The result: Per 247 Sports composite rankings, ASU jumped from 12th to fifth in the Pac-12 and from 75th to 36th nationally.
“For the limited amount of time we had, we really upgraded the roster,” Edwards said. “And it started with our offensive... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 17:31 Dominant NL West, 'Babe Ruth of Japan' highlight 2018 Cactus League
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died