ASU football closes with strong signing-day surge
From where they started two months ago, stuck in a coaching transition, Arizona State football finished coach Herm Edwards' first recruiting cycle stronger than many expected.
The Sun Devils had a National Signing Day surge, locking up 11 players, including two four-star prospects that rank among the country's best at their defensive positions. The result: Per 247 Sports composite rankings, ASU jumped from 12th to fifth in the Pac-12 and from 75th to 36th nationally.
“For the limited amount of time we had, we really upgraded the roster,” Edwards said. “And it started with our offensive... read more
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...