ASU football coaches post photos of snow at Camp Tontozona
For many fans familiar with the surroundings at Camp Tontozona, photos of a snow-covered field were certainly a different scene.
Head coach Herm Edwards and his assistants gathered at Arizona State's preseason training ground this week, just as the weather turned in the high country.
When fans are normally there, during the week-long training camp, the sun is shining and at times the temperatures can approach 100 degrees.
But not this week.
Edwards as well as linebackers coach Antonio Pierce, running backs coach John Simon and Executive Sr. Associate AD Jean Boyd posted photos of snow... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...