ASU football: Entire student section to be in south end of Sun Devil Stadium
It is now just "The Inferno".
Arizona State has announced the elimination of the student section in the lower bowl on the north end of Sun Devil Stadium and assignment all students to the south end.
Dubbed the "Double Inferno" when it was first announced in 2014, ASU envisioned students filling both ends of the lower bowl, something unique in the Pac-12.
This experiment last two seasons, as the traditional south end zone location still proved to be the more popular spot for students. Also, there were games when the north end had several rows of open seats.
In a... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results