ASU football flips offensive line recruit Spencer Lovell from Colorado State
Arizona State has flipped an offensive line recruit from Colorado State.
Spencer Lovell (6-7, 310), who attends Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, was committed to his hometown Rams since last summer but chose not to sign with them during the early signing period in December.
Now, he plans to be a Sun Devil.
"An opportunity to play in the Pac-12 has become available and I'm very excited to announce that I am committing to Arizona State," Lovell wrote in a tweet that he posted on Sunday night.
The first reply to that tweet was from Ralph Frias, an offensive lineman from... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...