ASU football flips offensive line recruit Spencer Lovell from Colorado State
Arizona State has flipped an offensive line recruit from Colorado State.
Spencer Lovell (6-7, 310), who attends Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, was committed to his hometown Rams since last summer but chose not to sign with them during the early signing period in December.
Now, he plans to be a Sun Devil.
"An opportunity to play in the Pac-12 has become available and I'm very excited to announce that I am committing to Arizona State," Lovell wrote in a tweet that he posted on Sunday night.
The first reply to that tweet was from Ralph Frias, an offensive lineman from... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...