ASU football has produced 24 first round NFL draft picks
When Damarious Randall was drafted 30th overall by the Green Bay Packers in 2015, it ended a 12-year drought for Arizona State.
The safety was the first former ASU football player to be taken in the first round of the NFL draft since 2003, when Terrell Suggs was taken by the Baltimore Ravens.
The longest previous gap between first-round picks for ASU was five years.
PHOTOS: First-round NFL draft picks from ASU
Suggs' selection ended a golden age for the ASU football program in terms of first-round NFL draft picks:
Suggs, 10th overall in 2003, was the fifth Sun Devil to be drafted in the... read more
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...