ASU football has produced 24 first round NFL draft picks
When Damarious Randall was drafted 30th overall by the Green Bay Packers in 2015, it ended a 12-year drought for Arizona State.
The safety was the first former ASU football player to be taken in the first round of the NFL draft since 2003, when Terrell Suggs was taken by the Baltimore Ravens.
The longest previous gap between first-round picks for ASU was five years.
PHOTOS: First-round NFL draft picks from ASU
Suggs' selection ended a golden age for the ASU football program in terms of first-round NFL draft picks:
Suggs, 10th overall in 2003, was the fifth Sun Devil to be drafted in the... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...