ASU football hoping to finish strong with 2018 recruiting class
This is not an idea place for Arizona State football. Or any team.
Entering this week, the Sun Devils' 2018 recruiting class ranked lowest among its power-conference peers, according to recruiting service Rivals. It's the price of the coaching change, firing Todd Graham and bringing in Herm Edwards in December.
But on the eve of National Signing Day, at least one recruiting expert thinks ASU has a chance to finish strong.
“Despite all the guffawing and the chuckles that I think kind of permeated with (the Edwards hire), it actually has got a chance,” said Brandon Huffman, national college... read more
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died
- 16:45 Phoenix ranks 9th most unaffordable city for renters, according to...
- 16:45 Bills take aim at Arizona's booming drug rehab industry
- 16:45 Police arrest man they say was impaired at time of fatal Scottsdale...
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool