ASU football hoping to finish strong with 2018 recruiting class
This is not an idea place for Arizona State football. Or any team.
Entering this week, the Sun Devils' 2018 recruiting class ranked lowest among its power-conference peers, according to recruiting service Rivals. It's the price of the coaching change, firing Todd Graham and bringing in Herm Edwards in December.
But on the eve of National Signing Day, at least one recruiting expert thinks ASU has a chance to finish strong.
“Despite all the guffawing and the chuckles that I think kind of permeated with (the Edwards hire), it actually has got a chance,” said Brandon Huffman, national college... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House