ASU football quarterback Blake Barnett becomes a father
He's still working on playing time, but Blake Barnett is way out in front at the game of life.
The former Alabama and current Arizona State quarterback has become a father, announcing the birth of Brooks Archer Barnett this afternoon on Twitter.
Barnett made news last September when he married professional surfer Maddie Peterson.
A post shared by Madeline Grace Barnett (@maddiepeterson_) on Sep 10, 2017 at 11:57am PDT
The redshirt junior transferred to ASU in December of 2016 from Alabama after being replaced by Jalen Hurts as the starter. He became immediately eligible for the 2017 season... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...