ASU football trolls ESPN for Zane Gonzalez snub
ESPN didn't select Arizona State football's Zane Gonzalez to its midseason All-American team.
ASU athletics social media took notice.
The school's official athletic Twitter account, @TheSunDevils, tweeted a message to ESPN on Wednesday:
It said: "Zane Gonzalez: 19/20 field goals, 6/7 from 50+, FBS leader in touchbacks and career field goals and points by a kicker.
It wasn't done yet. The account later tweeted this:
ESPN chose Auburn kicker Daniel Carlson for its list.
RELATED: ASU vs. Washington State among must-see games this week
It wrote this recap on Carlson's... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes