ASU police: Former student arrested in 'terroristic' threat against students, staff
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A 20-year-old former college student is in custody after police said he made "terroristic threats" against students and staff at Arizona State University.
ASU police became aware about noon Friday of "threats of violence against members of the Sun Devil athletics community," police spokeswoman Katy Harris told The Arizona Republic on Saturday. The university then issued an alert at the Tempe campus.
ASU and Tempe police arrested Edward Robinson about 8 p.m. Friday off-campus.
Robinson, a former ASU student who... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...