ASU police: Former student arrested in 'terroristic' threat against students, staff
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A 20-year-old former college student is in custody after police said he made "terroristic threats" against students and staff at Arizona State University.
ASU police became aware about noon Friday of "threats of violence against members of the Sun Devil athletics community," police spokeswoman Katy Harris told The Arizona Republic on Saturday. The university then issued an alert at the Tempe campus.
ASU and Tempe police arrested Edward Robinson about 8 p.m. Friday off-campus.
Robinson, a former ASU student who... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler