ASU police: Former student arrested in 'terroristic' threat against students, staff
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A 20-year-old former college student is in custody after police said he made "terroristic threats" against students and staff at Arizona State University.
ASU police became aware about noon Friday of "threats of violence against members of the Sun Devil athletics community," police spokeswoman Katy Harris told The Arizona Republic on Saturday. The university then issued an alert at the Tempe campus.
ASU and Tempe police arrested Edward Robinson about 8 p.m. Friday off-campus.
Robinson, a former ASU student who... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...