ASU President Michael Crow: College basketball has a fundamental problem
CLOSE Dr. Michael Crow, the President of Arizona State University, in regards to the problems plaguing college basketball, says: "We shouldn't be a place where somehow we're semi-pro, half college this, half college that."
Arizona State President Michael Crow said Thursday that college basketball's days of being a farm system to the NBA need to end and that the sport needs to return to its roots of simply being a college sport.
"I'm a big believer that people coming in from high school should really focus on learning to be a student, and then developing their athletic ability... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...