ASU President Michael Crow: College basketball has a fundamental problem
CLOSE Dr. Michael Crow, the President of Arizona State University, in regards to the problems plaguing college basketball, says: "We shouldn't be a place where somehow we're semi-pro, half college this, half college that."
Arizona State President Michael Crow said Thursday that college basketball's days of being a farm system to the NBA need to end and that the sport needs to return to its roots of simply being a college sport.
"I'm a big believer that people coming in from high school should really focus on learning to be a student, and then developing their athletic ability... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...