ASU President Michael Crow: 'I would have fired' Joe Paterno
In the wake of high profile sexual abuse scandals at Penn State and most recently Michigan State, ASU President Michael Crow said he would error on the side of athlete protection if similar accusations occurred at ASU.
"Here it's this notion we build into our culture of maximum diligence for the safety of our athletes," Crow said. "It's zero tolerance. You can't always prevent something from happening, but you can take immediate action the second you hear about it.
"My reaction to the facts of the Penn State case going all the way back to the incident that was reported... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results