ASU President Michael Crow wants 'simple, nice' out of Wells Fargo Arena renovation
CLOSE Arizona State University President Michael Crow was the highest-paid public-university president in 2016, earning just over $1.5 million, according to a survey by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
The Arizona Board of Regents recently approved Arizona State's plan to renovate Wells Fargo Arena and built an adjacent 5,000-seat arena for men's hockey and Olympic sports.
The projected budget for both is $160 million, roughly split between the projects.
ASU President Michael Crow, though, said he wants a "simple" renovation of the basketball arena that in his estimation should... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...