ASU student invites thousands to 'scream like Goku' at Taco Bell near Tempe campus
It started out as a joke.
Viking Wadsworth wanted to invite Arizona State University students to meet up and scream like the character Goku from the Japanese anime TV show "Dragon Ball Z."
Where would be the funniest place to do so? It seemed obvious.
The Taco Bell near ASU's Tempe campus, of course.
At 2 a.m. on a weekend.
He created a Facebook event for 2 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, at the Taco Bell on Rural Road and Apache Boulevard, hoping to get a few laughs.
Soon, RSVPs began pouring in. More than 4,000 people responded that they were interested in or going to the Facebook... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget