ASU student invites thousands to 'scream like Goku' at Taco Bell near Tempe campus
It started out as a joke.
Viking Wadsworth wanted to invite Arizona State University students to meet up and scream like the character Goku from the Japanese anime TV show "Dragon Ball Z."
Where would be the funniest place to do so? It seemed obvious.
The Taco Bell near ASU's Tempe campus, of course.
At 2 a.m. on a weekend.
He created a Facebook event for 2 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, at the Taco Bell on Rural Road and Apache Boulevard, hoping to get a few laughs.
Soon, RSVPs began pouring in. More than 4,000 people responded that they were interested in or going to the Facebook... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...