ASU student invites thousands to 'scream like Goku' at Taco Bell near Tempe campus
It started out as a joke.
Viking Wadsworth wanted to invite Arizona State University students to meet up and scream like the character Goku from the Japanese anime TV show "Dragon Ball Z."
Where would be the funniest place to do so? It seemed obvious.
The Taco Bell near ASU's Tempe campus, of course.
At 2 a.m. on a weekend.
He created a Facebook event for 2 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, at the Taco Bell on Rural Road and Apache Boulevard, hoping to get a few laughs.
Soon, RSVPs began pouring in. More than 4,000 people responded that they were interested in or going to the Facebook... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map