ASU student's video mocking The Chainsmokers goes viral
Arizona State University student John Fassold is going viral after he created a short video about how easy it is to produce a song that sounds exactly like something from EDM duo The Chainsmokers.
The Chainsmokers won a Grammy Award this year for their hit "Don't Let Me Down," though the group has drawn criticism for creating electronic dance music songs that all sound the same.
Fassold decided to prove it. He's majoring in digital culture with a concentration in music, which the ASU website describes as combining new media with an understanding of popular music and the principles... read more
- 21:05 DPS: Serial speeder falls into trap set by Arizona troopers
- 21:01 Trades, not picks, could headline Arizona Coyotes' draft
- 20:47 Hosting congressional picnic, Trump calls for unity
- 20:22 Heat wave boosts burns in Phoenix as pavement, cars scald
- 20:02 Extreme Phoenix heat: Is there an upside?
- 19:42 SBOE members take issue with charter school proposal
- 18:22 FDA approves quicker-to-administer drug for blood cancers
- 17:42 Phoenix boutique offers wedding dresses at fraction of cost
- 17:31 Fascinations tones down sexy products, hopes to lure more customers
- 17:03 Trump's putdown of wind energy whips up a backlash in Iowa