ASU student's video mocking The Chainsmokers goes viral
Arizona State University student John Fassold is going viral after he created a short video about how easy it is to produce a song that sounds exactly like something from EDM duo The Chainsmokers.
The Chainsmokers won a Grammy Award this year for their hit "Don't Let Me Down," though the group has drawn criticism for creating electronic dance music songs that all sound the same.
Fassold decided to prove it. He's majoring in digital culture with a concentration in music, which the ASU website describes as combining new media with an understanding of popular music and the principles... read more
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe