ASU student's video mocking The Chainsmokers goes viral
Arizona State University student John Fassold is going viral after he created a short video about how easy it is to produce a song that sounds exactly like something from EDM duo The Chainsmokers.
The Chainsmokers won a Grammy Award this year for their hit "Don't Let Me Down," though the group has drawn criticism for creating electronic dance music songs that all sound the same.
Fassold decided to prove it. He's majoring in digital culture with a concentration in music, which the ASU website describes as combining new media with an understanding of popular music and the principles... read more
- 11:50 Facebook and Google got hit with a $100M email scam
- 11:49 Trump signs executive order aimed at expanding drilling in Arctic,...
- 11:45 Germany says reviving G-8 with Russia 'not up for debate'
- 11:41 Reports of man with gun near Bostrom High School in Phoenix prompts...
- 11:36 House approves stopgap spending bill to avert shutdown
- 11:36 Trump signs executive order expanding drilling in Arctic, Atlantic...
- 11:30 'World's heaviest woman' drops 713 pounds – or has she?
- 11:26 The Latest: Death penalty described as red line for Turkey
- 11:26 Tombstone of famed rabbi damaged in Czech town of Prostejov
- 11:17 Shocking Guatemala video shows car plowing through protesters