ASU, UA fail to sign many Arizona high school football players yet again
After University of Arizona found their man, Kevin Sumlin, to lead the Wildcats in December, Peoria Centennial High coach Richard Taylor figured he'd send a flyer out to Tucson on his All-Arizona running back.
Taylor said he never heard back.
Centennial's Zidane Thomas ended up being San Diego State's big prize on Wednesday when he signed his national football letter of intent with the Aztecs.
Meanwhile, Scottsdale Saguaro coach Jason Mohns and Chandler coach Shaun Aguano said they've not heard from UA since Sumlin was hired.
"We've not had anybody stop by or call," said Mohns,... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'