ASU vs. Syracuse: Bobby Hurley and Jim Boeheim provide an interesting coaching clash
DAYTON, Ohio - Bobby Hurley's dark hair has started to turn gray. He is 25 years removed from his college playing days at Duke, but overall, the Arizona State coach is still an infant in his profession. Hurley is just in his fifth season, his third at ASU.
Contrast that with Jim Boeheim.
The Syracuse coach enters Wednesday's NCAA Tournament First Four match-up against the Sun Devils in his 42nd season at his alma mater. Think about that: Hurley would have to coach in Tempe through 2057 just to match the Hall of Famer's longevity at Syracuse. That's ridiculous.
And it also presents an... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...