ASU women's basketball coach Turner Thorne to receive extension through 2022 season
Arizona State's Charli Turner Thorne is receiving a one-year contract extension that will carry her through her 25th season as women's basketball coach.
Turner Thorne, currently in her 21st season, will be under contract through June 30, 2022, provided the extension is approved next week by the Arizona Board of Regents.
At 51, Turner Thorne is the second-winningest coach in Pac-12 history. Her teams have played in the postseason in 17 of the last 18 seasons and currently are on a streak of four straight NCAA Tournament appearances. She was Pac-12 Coach of the Year in 2016 when ASU was... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'