ASU women's basketball coach Turner Thorne to receive extension through 2022 season
Arizona State's Charli Turner Thorne is receiving a one-year contract extension that will carry her through her 25th season as women's basketball coach.
Turner Thorne, currently in her 21st season, will be under contract through June 30, 2022, provided the extension is approved next week by the Arizona Board of Regents.
At 51, Turner Thorne is the second-winningest coach in Pac-12 history. Her teams have played in the postseason in 17 of the last 18 seasons and currently are on a streak of four straight NCAA Tournament appearances. She was Pac-12 Coach of the Year in 2016 when ASU was... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki