ASU women's basketball opens Pac-12 Tournament against rival Arizona Wildcats
Arizona State women's basketball goes into the postseason still trying to break through a glass ceiling against the nation's best teams.
Nine of ASU's 11 losses are to teams ranked in the Associated Press Top 25. Five of those are by 10 points or less and only one by more than 13.
The Sun Devils, with one Top-25 win over No. 16 Stanford, are close to being a team capable of doing damage in the Pac-12 and NCAA tournaments. But they are also in danger of an early exit in both unless they are able to play more complete games than over the past three weeks (road losses to USC and No. 9 UCLA,... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results