ASU women's basketball receives No. 7 seed, opens NCAA Tournament against Nebraska
Arizona State women's basketball is returning to the NCAA Tournament for a fifth consecutive year.
ASU (21-12) will open NCAA play as a No. 7 seed against Nebraska (21-10) on Saturday at 12:30 p.m. Arizona time in Austin, Texas. If the Sun Devils advance past the first round for the fifth straight time, they will face the winner between No. 2 Texas or No. 15 Maine in the second round.
ASU is among six Pac-12 teams in the 64-team NCAA field. Others are Oregon, UCLA, Oregon State, Stanford and California. USC was one of the first four teams left out.
Oregon, UCLA and Stanford are hosting... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you