ASU women's basketball receives No. 7 seed, opens NCAA Tournament against Nebraska
Arizona State women's basketball is returning to the NCAA Tournament for a fifth consecutive year.
ASU (21-12) will open NCAA play as a No. 7 seed against Nebraska (21-10) on Saturday at 12:30 p.m. Arizona time in Austin, Texas. If the Sun Devils advance past the first round for the fifth straight time, they will face the winner between No. 2 Texas or No. 15 Maine in the second round.
ASU is among six Pac-12 teams in the 64-team NCAA field. Others are Oregon, UCLA, Oregon State, Stanford and California. USC was one of the first four teams left out.
Oregon, UCLA and Stanford are hosting... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler