ASU Women's Ice Hockey makes playoffs, starts GoFundMe to help get team to playoff games
With a 3-2 win over the University of Denver on Saturday, the Arizona State women's club hockey team secured a bid to their conference playoffs, but they'll need a little more help to get there.
The Western Women's Collegiate Hockey League (WWCHL) playoffs will take place in Fremont, Nebraska, at the end of February, and the Sun Devils have started a GoFundMe campaign to help alleviate the costs.
The team is estimating that between airfare, buses and hotel rooms, the trip will cost around $15,000. However, they have set their GoFundMe goal at just $5,000.
"With all of our excitement... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants