At ASEAN summit, Obama calls for mutual prosperity
Obama began a two-day summit with leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to discuss issues like economic development, national security and youth empowerment.
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. — President Obama greeted Southeast Asian leaders Monday by calling their ongoing economic participation "central to the region's peace and prosperity."
At the start of a summit at Sunnylands in Rancho Mirage with representatives of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, or ASEAN, Obama highlighted the importance of “accountable institutions” that follow international rule of... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco