At ASEAN summit, Obama calls for mutual prosperity
Obama began a two-day summit with leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to discuss issues like economic development, national security and youth empowerment.
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. — President Obama greeted Southeast Asian leaders Monday by calling their ongoing economic participation "central to the region's peace and prosperity."
At the start of a summit at Sunnylands in Rancho Mirage with representatives of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, or ASEAN, Obama highlighted the importance of “accountable institutions” that follow international rule of... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold