At the polls: Voters talk about their picks for Congressional District 8
West Valley voters headed to the polls Tuesday to decide which Republican and Democratic nominees will best represent their parties in the showdown to fill the seat left vacant in Congress when Trent Franks resigned.
The Arizona Republic went to polling places in Sun City and Peoria and asked voters about who they picked for District 8, how they stand on gun regulation, and President Donald Trump's performance heading into his second year in office.
5 THINGS TO KNOW: Tuesday's 8th Congressional District primary election
Here's what they said.
How I voted for #AZ08Voter Mark Price of... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates