At the polls: Voters talk about their picks for Congressional District 8
West Valley voters headed to the polls Tuesday to decide which Republican and Democratic nominees will best represent their parties in the showdown to fill the seat left vacant in Congress when Trent Franks resigned.
The Arizona Republic went to polling places in Sun City and Peoria and asked voters about who they picked for District 8, how they stand on gun regulation, and President Donald Trump's performance heading into his second year in office.
5 THINGS TO KNOW: Tuesday's 8th Congressional District primary election
Here's what they said.
How I voted for #AZ08Voter Mark Price of... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...