At the polls: Voters talk about their picks for Congressional District 8
West Valley voters headed to the polls Tuesday to decide which Republican and Democratic nominees will best represent their parties in the showdown to fill the seat left vacant in Congress when Trent Franks resigned.
The Arizona Republic went to polling places in Sun City and Peoria and asked voters about who they picked for District 8, how they stand on gun regulation, and President Donald Trump's performance heading into his second year in office.
5 THINGS TO KNOW: Tuesday's 8th Congressional District primary election
Here's what they said.
How I voted for #AZ08Voter Mark Price of... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler