At the polls: Voters talk about their picks for Congressional District 8
West Valley voters headed to the polls Tuesday to decide which Republican and Democratic nominees will best represent their parties in the showdown to fill the seat left vacant in Congress when Trent Franks resigned.
The Arizona Republic went to polling places in Sun City and Peoria and asked voters about who they picked for District 8, how they stand on gun regulation, and President Donald Trump's performance heading into his second year in office.
5 THINGS TO KNOW: Tuesday's 8th Congressional District primary election
Here's what they said.
How I voted for #AZ08Voter Mark Price of... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards