Attorney: Box with Mesa ammo dealer's name found in Las Vegas shooter's room
CLOSE Douglas Haig talks on Jan. 30, 2018, about selling tracer ammunition to Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock. Michael Chow/azcentral.com
When police went through a hotel suite used by Stephen Paddock, the man who killed 58 people in a mass shooting at a Las Vegas music festival, they found a box that had information about a Mesa man, according to that man's lawyer.
Authorities would later learn the Mesa man was an ammunition dealer who had sold more than 700 rounds of tracer ammunition to Paddock, said Marc Victor, the lawyer for Douglas Haig.
Haig, 55, an aerospace engineer for Honeywell... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve