Attorney: Box with Mesa ammo dealer's name found in Las Vegas shooter's room
CLOSE Douglas Haig talks on Jan. 30, 2018, about selling tracer ammunition to Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock. Michael Chow/azcentral.com
When police went through a hotel suite used by Stephen Paddock, the man who killed 58 people in a mass shooting at a Las Vegas music festival, they found a box that had information about a Mesa man, according to that man's lawyer.
Authorities would later learn the Mesa man was an ammunition dealer who had sold more than 700 rounds of tracer ammunition to Paddock, said Marc Victor, the lawyer for Douglas Haig.
Haig, 55, an aerospace engineer for Honeywell... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today