Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of U.S. District Judge John Corbett O'Meara and was associated with the law firm of Sanford A. Schulman... read more
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...
- 13:36 Arizona Coyotes sign Jordan Martinook to 2-year deal