Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of U.S. District Judge John Corbett O'Meara and was associated with the law firm of Sanford A. Schulman... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown