Attorney: Plea deal in works for teen accused in Hamilton assault case
A criminal case against a teenager charged as an adult in connection with a sexual-assault investigation involving Hamilton High School football players is expected to be resolved this spring, the teen's lawyer said Friday.
At a court hearing, Cindy Castillo told Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Danielle Viola that a settlement conference hearing should be scheduled sometime in April for her client to enter a plea deal.
Details of the potential plea deal were not discussed during the Friday hearing.
READ MORE: 2 cases resolved in Hamilton High football sex-assault investigation... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...