Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near airport
AUSTIN -- Austin police and fire departments and emergency medical services are investigating a suspicious package at a FedEx facility near Austin-Bergstrom International Airport just hours after a package exploded at another FedEx facility northeast of San Antonio.
The FedEx facility sits at 4107 McKinney Falls Road, across Highway 183 that abuts the airport.
Authorities have yet to determine whether the package is related to a rash of bombings in Texas' capitol city this month. The latest explosion took place early Tuesday morning at a FedEx facility in Schertz, Texas.
The bombings have... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana