Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near airport
AUSTIN -- Austin police and fire departments and emergency medical services are investigating a suspicious package at a FedEx facility near Austin-Bergstrom International Airport just hours after a package exploded at another FedEx facility northeast of San Antonio.
The FedEx facility sits at 4107 McKinney Falls Road, across Highway 183 that abuts the airport.
Authorities have yet to determine whether the package is related to a rash of bombings in Texas' capitol city this month. The latest explosion took place early Tuesday morning at a FedEx facility in Schertz, Texas.
The bombings have... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall