Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near airport
AUSTIN -- Austin police and fire departments and emergency medical services are investigating a suspicious package at a FedEx facility near Austin-Bergstrom International Airport just hours after a package exploded at another FedEx facility northeast of San Antonio.
The FedEx facility sits at 4107 McKinney Falls Road, across Highway 183 that abuts the airport.
Authorities have yet to determine whether the package is related to a rash of bombings in Texas' capitol city this month. The latest explosion took place early Tuesday morning at a FedEx facility in Schertz, Texas.
The bombings have... read more
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...
- 01:23 Review underway for Russia probe documents ordered released
- 01:23 Trump praises Kavanaugh, says everyone will be heard out
- 00:45 Trump imposes tariffs on $200B more of Chinese goods