Author Stephen Kingâs plea to Texans: Donât re-elect Ted Cruz
The King of Horror has a request for Texas voters.
Earlier this week Stephen King, the author of novels like “The Shining” and “Cujo,” took to Twitter with a plea for Lone State State residents.
“Hey, Texas! I suppose you're going to re-elect Ted Cruz, but I hope you don't,” King wrote on his Twitter account, which has over 4.8 million followers. “Beto O'Rourke is mega-cool. Smart, too. Also, jeez, do we have to look at Ted for another six years? The mind reels.”
It’s no surprise the longtime Maine resident and part-time Florida resident would line up with O’Rourke, the El Paso Democrat... read more
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...
- 12:41 Body of Secret Service agent returning to US from Europe
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'