Authorities offer $65,000 in rewards for tips related to Austin bomber
AUSTIN -- Local and state authorities are offering a $65,000 reward money for tips that lead to the arrest related to a series of package bombings that have killed two people in the state's capital city this month.
Austin Police Chief Brian Manley announced Tuesday the department will award $50,000 for information leading to an arrest. That's on top of a $15,000 reward Gov. Greg Abbott offered up Monday.
MORE: Package bomb explosions in Austin could be racially motivated, police said
Law enforcement here are investigating three bombings that happened in Austin homes over a span of three... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler