Authorities offer $65,000 in rewards for tips related to Austin bomber
AUSTIN -- Local and state authorities are offering a $65,000 reward money for tips that lead to the arrest related to a series of package bombings that have killed two people in the state's capital city this month.
Austin Police Chief Brian Manley announced Tuesday the department will award $50,000 for information leading to an arrest. That's on top of a $15,000 reward Gov. Greg Abbott offered up Monday.
MORE: Package bomb explosions in Austin could be racially motivated, police said
Law enforcement here are investigating three bombings that happened in Austin homes over a span of three... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates