Autopsy: Death of Ohio woman during rehab stint an accident
A 22-year-old mother who died at a Sun City West drug-detoxification center last October had pneumonia complications "in the setting of heroin toxicity," according to an autopsy report from the Maricopa County Medical Examiner's Office.
Madison Victoria Cross traveled from her suburban Columbus, Ohio, home to Arizona on Oct. 7 to recover from addiction to multiple substances, including opioids, heroin and alcohol. She died less than 72 hours after checking into Serenity Care Center.
The death of Cross while under the care of a facility that she hoped would help her kick a... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve