Autopsy: Phoenix Moon Valley High School junior Carlos Sanchez killed playing football
CLOSE Moon Valley booster club president describes the community rallying around the Sanchez family and creating #CarlosStrong to remember the player who died after an injury suffered in a high school football game.
The Phoenix high school junior who died after a football game last fall was killed from head injuries he suffered during the game, according to a medical examiner's report,
Carlos Sanchez, 16, died after collapsing in Phoenix Moon Valley High School's Oct. 20 football game against Cactus High School.
The Maricopa County Medical Examiner had previously reported that Carlos died... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House