Autopsy: Phoenix Moon Valley High School junior Carlos Sanchez killed playing football
CLOSE Moon Valley booster club president describes the community rallying around the Sanchez family and creating #CarlosStrong to remember the player who died after an injury suffered in a high school football game.
The Phoenix high school junior who died after a football game last fall was killed from head injuries he suffered during the game, according to a medical examiner's report,
Carlos Sanchez, 16, died after collapsing in Phoenix Moon Valley High School's Oct. 20 football game against Cactus High School.
The Maricopa County Medical Examiner had previously reported that Carlos died... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...