Baby born with enlarged tongue smiles for first time
A 17-month-old baby born with a rare syndrome that causes parts of her body to grow faster and larger than normal can finally smile, after doctors performed two surgeries to remove parts of her enlarged tongue. Paisley Kienow, who was born with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, is also being monitored for mismatched limb growth.
“Jesus Christ never thought Paisley was perfect without Beckwith-Wiedemann,” Madison Kienow, Paisley’s mother, told Fox 2. “I ask ‘why us,’ but now I know why. Because we’re strong, and because we have love.”
More on this... Therapy helps girl diagnosed with rare... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler