Back to school: choosing the right tablet
LOS ANGELES - For back to school, many students may be looking at putting a new tablet in their backpack for the new semester.
Tablets have a lot of advantages--they’re light and you can save some weight by downloading electronic textbooks. You can also use a tablet in your video production class--they come equipped with great cameras.
Let’s take a look at what tablet to consider.
--The Apple iPad is the industry standard. If your class works with Mac computers, this is the tablet you’ll want to get. They start at $399, for the Mini, or $499 for the full-size iPad with the 9.7 inch screen.... read more
- 01:33 Democrats release memo rebutting GOP on Russia probe
- 01:11 Westbound Loop 202 re-opens at Cooper Road after Chandler crash
- 23:51 Crash closes westbound Loop 202 in Mesa, no estimated time of...
- 23:38 2 people critically injured after horse-drawn stagecoach hits...
- 23:30 St. Michael girls basketball repeats as 1A state champions
- 23:30 Tucson Gregory School boys basketball team wins 1A title
- 23:17 Union members, supporters rally in Phoenix for Working People's Day...
- 22:54 White House shelves tentative plan for Mexican leader visit
- 22:26 Trump says he's eyeing Veterans' Day for military parade
- 22:05 Rachel DeLago making history as an NHRA general manager