Bahrain charges, releases 4 U.S. journalists
Authorities in Bahrain filed criminal charges against four U.S. journalists Tuesday and then released them pending further investigation, the state-run Bahrain News Agency said.
Freelance journalist Anna Therese Day and three unidentified male journalists were arrested Sunday at a demonstration in Sitra marking the fifth anniversary of pro-democracy protests in the tiny nation off the coast of Saudi Arabia. Security forces have been using tear gas and water cannons to break up the protests.
"The individuals were questioned in the presence of lawyers and charged with unlawful... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'