Bahrain charges, releases 4 U.S. journalists
Authorities in Bahrain filed criminal charges against four U.S. journalists Tuesday and then released them pending further investigation, the state-run Bahrain News Agency said.
Freelance journalist Anna Therese Day and three unidentified male journalists were arrested Sunday at a demonstration in Sitra marking the fifth anniversary of pro-democracy protests in the tiny nation off the coast of Saudi Arabia. Security forces have been using tear gas and water cannons to break up the protests.
"The individuals were questioned in the presence of lawyers and charged with unlawful... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings