Barack Obama picks Michigan State to win 2018 NCAA tournament
CLOSE Tom Izzo previews Michigan State's NCAA tournament opener vs. Bucknell.
The Michigan State basketball team just got a presidential endorsement for March Madness.
Former President Barack Obama selected the No. 3 seed Spartans to win the men's NCAA tournament in his personal bracket, released Wednesday by the Obama Foundation.
Obama has Michigan State playing No. 1 seed Virginia in the national championship game, defeating Villanova, Kansas, Duke and Oklahoma on the path to Tom Izzo's second national title.
In 2014, Obama also picked the Spartans to win it all. The team ended up losing... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler