Barbershop study trimmed black men's hair and blood pressure
Now Playing: Trim your hair and your blood pressure? Black male customers at dozens of Los Angeles barbershops reduced one of their biggest medical risks through a novel project that shows the power of familiar faces and trusted places to improve health. (March 12)
Media: Associated Press ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Trim your hair, your beard, your blood pressure? Black men reduced one of their biggest medical risks through a novel project that shows the power of familiar faces and trusted places to improve health.
The project had pharmacists work with dozens of Los Angeles barbershops to test and... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions