Baseball bat-wielding suspect accused of damaging Huntsville church during daycare dropoff
A man is jailed on charges he made a terrorist threat when he illegally entered a Huntsville church while parents dropped off their children for daycare on Tuesday.
David Thompson,33, of Huntsville faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted of the three charges.
Thompson is accused of entering St. Luke Baptist Church around 8 a.m. with a baseball bat and damaging several items, including breaking out a window, Lt. Stacy Bates said.
No one was injured when Thompson struck multiple items with the bat and ran away from the church at 1800 Sparkman Drive Northwest, Bates said.
Officers found... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House