Baseball helps FCSL players from Moore cope in aftermath of tornado
DELAND - Fresh off their first year of college baseball, Dakota Shadoan and Brett Beasley were playing golf in Beasley's hometown before heading to the Florida Collegiate Summer League.
"It was probably the nicest day we've had all summer," Shadoan said. "No wind, about 85 degrees outside. And then in a matter of minutes . . ."
Trailing off, Shadoan gathers his thoughts. The sky instantaneously turned black over Moore, Okla., on May 20.
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump
- 12:50 Trump signs bill easing post-2008 crisis restraints on banks