Baseball helps FCSL players from Moore cope in aftermath of tornado
DELAND - Fresh off their first year of college baseball, Dakota Shadoan and Brett Beasley were playing golf in Beasley's hometown before heading to the Florida Collegiate Summer League.
"It was probably the nicest day we've had all summer," Shadoan said. "No wind, about 85 degrees outside. And then in a matter of minutes . . ."
Trailing off, Shadoan gathers his thoughts. The sky instantaneously turned black over Moore, Okla., on May 20.
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...