BBQ fundraiser to help family of critically injured Phoenix officer
The Phoenix Law Enforcement Association is lighting up the grill Wednesday to help the family of a Phoenix police officer who suffered life-altering injuries in an off-duty car accident.
Officer Stephen Outram, his wife and their two children were headed out of town Oct. 6 when their vehicle was in a head-on collision on the Beeline Highway. The whole family was injured, but Outram's injuries were the most severe, as his side of the vehicle took the impact, according to a PLEA statement.
More than a month later, Outram remains in critical condition. PLEA said it's unlikely that the 17-year... read more
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:55 Devin Booker his unreal shot at buzzer to send Suns into OT against...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again