BBQ fundraiser to help family of critically injured Phoenix officer
The Phoenix Law Enforcement Association is lighting up the grill Wednesday to help the family of a Phoenix police officer who suffered life-altering injuries in an off-duty car accident.
Officer Stephen Outram, his wife and their two children were headed out of town Oct. 6 when their vehicle was in a head-on collision on the Beeline Highway. The whole family was injured, but Outram's injuries were the most severe, as his side of the vehicle took the impact, according to a PLEA statement.
More than a month later, Outram remains in critical condition. PLEA said it's unlikely that the 17-year... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight