Bear hugs and Medicare for Obama in Florida
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- President Obama spent much of the second day of his Florida bus trip talking about government health care for senior citizens as he campaigned in critical precincts of the state.
But his policy critique may have been overshadowed, at least locally, by something rare: an exuberant embrace from a supporter at a pizza joint in Fort Pierce.
Obama stopped by the Big Apple Pizza & Pasta Restaurant to see owner Scott Van Duzer, who runs an awareness campaign promoting blood donation out of his shop. One other striking thing about him: he stands 6-foot-3 and weighs 260... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents