Bear hugs and Medicare for Obama in Florida
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- President Obama spent much of the second day of his Florida bus trip talking about government health care for senior citizens as he campaigned in critical precincts of the state.
But his policy critique may have been overshadowed, at least locally, by something rare: an exuberant embrace from a supporter at a pizza joint in Fort Pierce.
Obama stopped by the Big Apple Pizza & Pasta Restaurant to see owner Scott Van Duzer, who runs an awareness campaign promoting blood donation out of his shop. One other striking thing about him: he stands 6-foot-3 and weighs 260... read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach