Bear hugs and Medicare for Obama in Florida
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- President Obama spent much of the second day of his Florida bus trip talking about government health care for senior citizens as he campaigned in critical precincts of the state.
But his policy critique may have been overshadowed, at least locally, by something rare: an exuberant embrace from a supporter at a pizza joint in Fort Pierce.
Obama stopped by the Big Apple Pizza & Pasta Restaurant to see owner Scott Van Duzer, who runs an awareness campaign promoting blood donation out of his shop. One other striking thing about him: he stands 6-foot-3 and weighs 260... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston