Beats Electronics disputes Monster suit
Apple-owned Beats Electronics has filed a countersuit against Monster charging the company with harming the headphone maker's reputation.
In the cross-complaint filed in the California Superior Court in Los Angeles, Beats argues that Monster and CEO Noel Lee breached a contract that the parties had upon the 2013 completion of Lee's sale of his stake in Beats.
Monster, which co-designed the original Beats By Dr. Dre headphones brought to market in 2008, filed a suit against Beats Electronics in January 2015. In the suit, Lee claimed Beats co-founders Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine committed fraud... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow