Beats Electronics disputes Monster suit
Apple-owned Beats Electronics has filed a countersuit against Monster charging the company with harming the headphone maker's reputation.
In the cross-complaint filed in the California Superior Court in Los Angeles, Beats argues that Monster and CEO Noel Lee breached a contract that the parties had upon the 2013 completion of Lee's sale of his stake in Beats.
Monster, which co-designed the original Beats By Dr. Dre headphones brought to market in 2008, filed a suit against Beats Electronics in January 2015. In the suit, Lee claimed Beats co-founders Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine committed fraud... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it