Beer Man: Raspberry dominates in stellar Big Lushious
Beer Man is a weekly profile of beers from across the country and around the world.
This week: Big Lushious
Founders Brewing Co., Grand Rapids, Mich.
Big Lushious is one of those beers that is so immediately superior to most others in its quality and flavor that it makes you rethink whether some of the ones you previously thought were four- or five-stars are really just average.
Big Lushious is a chocolate raspberry imperial stout that lives up to its name. Raspberry is prominent in every step of the sampling, from the aroma when you uncap the 750ml bottle to the... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant