Ben Roethlisberger leaves game with knee injury
Ben Roethlisberger left the Pittsburgh Steelers' game Sunday against the St. Louis Rams and ruled out for the remainder of the contest after injuring his left leg in the third quarter.
Rams safety Mark Barron collided with Roethlisberger's lower leg on a pass play. Roethlisberger remained on the ground before being attended to by trainers and leaving for the locker room on a cart.
Roethlisberger was 20 of 24 for 192 yards and an interception before the injury.
Michael Vick entered the game to replace Roethlisberger at quarterback.
PHOTOS: Best of NFL Week 3... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat