Ben Roethlisberger leaves game with knee injury
Ben Roethlisberger left the Pittsburgh Steelers' game Sunday against the St. Louis Rams and ruled out for the remainder of the contest after injuring his left leg in the third quarter.
Rams safety Mark Barron collided with Roethlisberger's lower leg on a pass play. Roethlisberger remained on the ground before being attended to by trainers and leaving for the locker room on a cart.
Roethlisberger was 20 of 24 for 192 yards and an interception before the injury.
Michael Vick entered the game to replace Roethlisberger at quarterback.
PHOTOS: Best of NFL Week 3... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...