Bengals trade for Cordy Glenn ripples down offensive line, draft and contracts
CLOSE Bengals beat writers Jim Owczarski and Paul Dehner Jr. discuss who the team might release to save on salary cap space.
Outside of sending Carson Palmer to Oakland in 2011, the Bengals haven't pulled off a more high-profile trade in the Marvin Lewis Era than the one Monday when they acquired left tackle Cordy Glenn from the Buffalo Bills.
The team agreed to move back from the No. 12 spot in the first round to Buffalo's No. 21 and also swapped out their sixth-round pick, to move into Buffalo's spot in the fifth round.
A move that big comes with ripple effects. And these hit like a... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes